Friday, August 17, 2007

No mid term break

To all my friends who is in other IPTA cept for Unimas, dun ask me i coming back anot for mid term break because i don't have 1 here. I will only be back by end of November, how sad is that right?

Neway sorry for not updating quite a while because i'm too lazy to walk all the way to library with the laptop (they do have computer at library but I feel better using my own personal laptop). Went to Kuching's fair last saturday night, and the place is crowded (is kinda small but still packed la), Kuching is overwhelm with pretty gals (those who doubt me please come over and take a look especially you Xiong haha). The event was actually host by some chinese society which is something new to me because back at semenanjung i only heard about that TV3 sure heboh carnival which you can't even see a single chinese hanging out there.

After eating our canteen food 24/7, food at the fair is something that we really look forward to. We have quite a lot at that place but we know that there is always room in our stomach for supper so we " tau pah" too. I have never miss my mom cooking this much (ah mi, if you r reading this, just so you noe, i m not lying)

Anyway, with my mid term exam coming soon and more and more assignments being handed on, u can well assured that i will not blog as much as before.

No comments: