Saturday, September 15, 2007

I hate Statics

I hate Statics

Statics, I hate you!

我讨厌你,STATICS!

Saya benci Statik!


You might think that I hate it because I suck at it.

I understand it. I thought I understand it, yet when I have problem solving the simplest not so hard question.

When the lecturer giving tutorial, I can do it easily and even guide my friends to solve it but when I'm at my room trying to solve it, all I can do was ogling at the question and wondering what went wrong.

After posting this update, I will head back to my dorm and try to revise everything again. If I still stopped at when I m before, mom you will see me in the next flight back to KL.

Initially I wanted to score A for Statics, but now I'm starting to question am I being too ambitious? FYI, I only get 15 marks out of 30 for mid-term yet lots of people around me get fewer than 10 out of 30 and they start telling me how good I am.


Anyway, contradict to whatever I wrote on top. I m having fun throughout the week. I went out with my friends on Thursday night to celebrate birthday with a friend of ours.



At the back: 吉祥(Kuchingrian),Jason (Seremban), Alex and康羽 (both from Pahang),SaiMeng(Flirty from Ipoh)

In front : The EngTau 1,Rachel (Birthday girl) and 2 of her friends ( Ting Fang and Zhan Li)



No comments: