Wednesday, April 1, 2009

KM =/= blood donor

After dodging it for so many years, i finally decided to give blood donating a try. I thought I will be might afraid of the whole thing but it turn out that I got balls,gigantic 1 some more I m a lot braver than i thought.......

Everything went well, I even convinced the nurse who take my blood pressure reading I'm not having flu but just morning sneezes.......


Less than 10 minutes later.....

The whole thing was foiled because I have a weak body.

I only managed to pump out 200cc of blood, which is only half of the total that i should be donating. I started to feel dizzy and I see star around me, literally. The medical personnel saw that I have this almost-knocked-out-boxer looks, and straight away stop the blood donating process.

I was immediately treated with Glucose drink, paiseh........


LOL, there I was hoping that by donating blood, I can kill 2 birds with one stone.

1. I can contribute to replenish the blood storage in the blood bank.
2. From a yet to be proven source, people tend to gain weight after they donate blood.

But at the very least, now I know that my blood type is A+. LOL.

No comments: