Saturday, April 16, 2011

Thanks, CN

As I stared into Jake Gyllenhaal teary eyes while he is talking to his father in the last couple minute scene of Source Code, I was thinking it must be really tough for him.

I am not sure which is tougher: To tell someone you love that you are dying; or knowing that you will not be loving that person soon because you are going to die~~~~

Of course in Source Code the father knew his son was dead for months. Jake was just trying to tell his dad that he still love him. In a way, he was given the chance to do something no other dead can do.

I hate the phrase Till Death Do Us Part. Not that it is the most annoying and inappropriate statement, just that I hate the concept of it.

Jake was asking this question throughout the movie: What will you do if you only have a minute to live for?

My answer: Close my eye, let the self conscious of the brain to take me back to any memory in the brain. It will be the last thing I ever see.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sekarang i tau.. u dah tengok~ ~ ~ la la la~ so RIO?

Anonymous said...

see when you free lo, i m not the 1 who is busy