Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Grown up, did ya?

Hi, peeps. To prove to my mom that her son can still write in English so i purposely ditch Chinese for this post.

One thing I love about blogging is you can always check all your previous blog with a few click. Sometimes you look back to your previous entry and you get sad, but most of the time you just smile thinking back how naive or silly you were.

I'm reading my entries from last September and I realized one year is really a long period. If you follow the saying of living your life one second at a time, then you just lived Thirty one million five hundred and thirty six thousand second. To make it lot simple, is 31 560 000 second.

A year ago, I was still a student, complain about unfairness in life all the time. Hating myself for making me feeling so miserable all the time. My best friends have to listen to my stupid issue over and over and over again.

My best friend got married last Sunday, if u were to told me last September that she will be getting marry now, I will slap you for talking crap.

Never thought that falling out of love can bring such calm to my mind, no longer feeling restless just because she didn't pick up your call, no longer feeling sad listening to her lies, no longer having false hope that someday things will work out and we will live happily ever after, no longer thinking: could it be that I'm worthless hence she dun have to appreciate me.

I have forgotten that what I want was just simple happiness because I was trying too hard to drown myself in that pond of messiness. What started off as pure and simple turn into nasty and unpleasant.

I am no longer that person that live for someone else, I love whoever that is loving me and appreciate me. Thanks for making me a better person.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

FYI, Thirty one million five hundred and thirty six thousand seconds is 31 536 000 seconds;
31 560 000 seconds is actually Thirty one million five hundred and sixty thousand seconds.
Haha, sorry, just messin' wit ya.

I'm glad you are living for yourself, and putting your happiness first, I hope I can successfully do that too, one day.

敏感的思考者 said...

Thanks, Anonymous. I have no idea hu u r but i have a strong hunch that you love me. Hahaha.

Yes, we need to love ourself more.

Anonymous said...

What I can say is that you are quite good at writing this blog... keep it up... well you write it with your experience and passion...