Saturday, October 1, 2011

KICKS

I always get happy whenever I heard Pumped up kicks by Foster the People on radio.

Pumped up kicks. Somehow it reminded me of sneakers. I always have a thing for sneakers, i blog about them here.

I own a few pairs of sneakers, none of them are over the top limited edition piece but that doesn't mean I love them less than Nike Air Yeezey. I'm more of a sneakers fans that appreciate design and practicality than rarity. 75k USD for a pair of sneakers? That is still a lot to ask despite all the money going into some charity organization. U are literally walking on money if you wear it out just to cruise around in town.

I have been telling my friends that I want to go Singapore. The ultimate reason is to go on a sneakers shopping spree. Just like gals have a thing with heels, my obsession with sneakers is of the equal level.

I want to double my collection without my mom nagging me, how ya? Can anyone give suggestion?

First pair that i use my own money to purchase
from Springfield with 50% off.

Tada, Onitsuka Tiger. The shoe laces is in leather
but lacking in term of comfortably

Puma X Ferrari purchased during 2010 CNY, bought it after
having a bad emo day.

Adidas Hardland, loved the flamboyant but the shoes durability
sucks. The lace holder detached only after 2 weeks of wearing. FML

A birthday gift from a splendid friend. Come to think about it,
is my first present since my 21st birthday.

1 comment:

iwen_lam said...

this is easy... the shoe that u bought u put it on your car.. never bring back home and dun wear it in front of ur mum...
ur mum dun know = no nagging~~

:p