Saturday, June 23, 2007

OMGWTFBBQ!?!?! omg wtf bbq!?!

My friend ask me to blog everyday till I take the flight and leave to Sarawak. SO i decided to just drop by now and say thanks to him. I never noe that u read my entry too because u never leave any comments at all.

Firstly OMG is for the last time I went for dental check up. 2001, walaoleh 6 years ago no wonder i always have bad breath and talk nonsense la. The dentist say i have sensitive gums and start giving me scaling(means cleaning ur teeths la).

Then the WTF comes in. Suddenly the dentist ask eh u ok anot? Y ur face so pale and ur lips turn white leh. Then only i realize that i feel dizzy and everything i see have green shadows. WTF? I always afraid of paying to the dentist but i thought now that im 20 i m so much tougher and braver. But i m wrong, and i m stupid and i still have that phobia. But in the end I still get the scaling and filling done. :p

As for the BBQ, i just put it there for fun haha.... FUN meh u ask? is my blog ok? Most importantly I m happy mah.

No comments: