Thursday, July 12, 2007

New Enviroment, New Scene, Same Kah Ming



Picutre of my dorm. Ignore the shirt please!

Is been 2 whole weeks since I last "interneted". For those hu still yet to hear the news, I'm now in Sarawak where Bak Kut Teh and skimpy dressing chicks are as rare as a smart Malay( OMG! i m slowly turning into a racists). Through out the 2 long weeks(14 days only la brother), I m completely shut off from the world because there is no newspaper, tv, radio(forgoten bout my phone til last 2 day).


I will be staying at Sarawak for at least another 4 years which make up of 224 weeks minus 54 weeks of holiday which no doubt i will spend back at KL = 170 weeks over here. Foods here is not as cheap as i thought it will be(SO please buy me some meals when i m back at KL knocking at ur door). But no worries i think i can score with better grades here since there is no Mamak to lepak, no Futsal to sepak, only place to hang out is tapak. So i can rest assure that no distraction means more concentration on studies.

No comments: