Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Homesick/ home sick ?

How much I miss my home? Let tell you in details.

When i heard people talking in Cantonese, i will turn around wishing it was one of my friend back in KL.

When i m eating meals served with Malay style, i start to think about the food back in KL.

When i m stuck in my room with nowhere to go, i start to recall time when i drive around in my car back at KL.

When i m having hard time trying to sleep, i will remember my bed in a fully air-conditioned room that i share with my brother.

That is how homesick I am now. Never thought that i will miss my family and friends so much. And all this while i was hoping i can stay away from my parents asap and be independence. But no place in the world can warmth your heart like your own house.

For those whom really miss looking at my disgusted face. Here is a recent picture of me taken in my pajamas.

I miss all of you too.

2 comments:

Daniel said...

Studying away from home is an interesting experience i sure! Start exploring! Time to meet NEW friends. I wish you all the best of luck

敏感的思考者 said...

yeah. i m making new frens. slowly but surely i m making progress .