Monday, October 15, 2007

Glad to be back!

I shouldn't be posting now because I don't want Xiong to know that I'm actually back at KL dee.

But I'm taking the risks that he will not check my blog and so he will never found out that I'm just 10 minutes drive away from him.

Anyway, i came back to spend my study week here and meet up with some of the friends ( hopefully i get to do some revision at the same time, just a little bit will do i guess)

Went to A&W 2 days in a row because there aren't any A&W over there at Kuching, i miss Hokkien Mee a lot too.

I was never good with direction, i thought 100 days is just a very short duration but.... hell no! I came back to KL only to realized how fast here developed, there is this new complex called Pavillion which i was told that will be the place where u will find a lot of window shopper( because the stuff they sell over there is just way too expensive)

ANYHOW, i m glad that i m back and I will appreciate any food that my mom makes me.


P.S: i wan to play FUTSAL. lolx

No comments: