Saturday, July 19, 2008

my ROOM

Lol , I never understand why Xiong always say that I'm emo. He can't actually tell me what emo exactly is.

Things that I remember having a lot for this few days were lunch, milk and rain. Oh yeah, and tonnes of Oreo too. The rain here can just start without giving you the chance to close your window.

Being the spontaneous blogger again, I decided to post some piccis of my room. My bed is situated beside the window. YEEHAH, is a lot windier than b4.

Gotta be my more preference bed sheet and pillow case.
(this is the second time i upload it on my blog, haha)


Books and laptop = work hard, play ever harder
(i swore that i never put the books purposely on the table)


My closet/wardrobe/cupboard/almari?!?!
(i only realized that i bring too many collar shirt and too few round neck 1)



The view from my window.
(I even took the time to do some improvisation and make it a place for my laundry)

Many thanks to my brother who help me to upload the piccis as I m having trouble with it. Love ya.

No comments: