Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Resolutions

I understand fully that people only have resolution during New Year but I guess no one is going to to argue that I just have New Year in my uni, u noe from 1st year to 2nd year.

All of you are witnessing or to be more accurately, reading a history in the making. I am having my very first resolution. Do resolution have plural form? If yes, then i should use resolutions.

Kah Ming's Very-Ordinary-Yet-Hard-To-Achieved-Resolution
  1. Cut down on gaming and drama watching.
  2. Sleep early and wake up later.
  3. Eat more and work less so that I can gain more weight.
  4. Stop calling some of course-mate SLOW.
  5. Make more friends instead of enemy.
I could have listed more but the rest seems to be too easy and proved no challenge so I might as well save it for myself.

p.s: I intent to upload picture for my previous post but the connection is not good so somehow I failed. That's it, I failed to do so la.

No comments: