Wednesday, November 19, 2008

homeeee SWEETTTT homeeeee

Yeah, as you can tell from the length of the title, this is going to be the longer version of the previous post.

I just had supper with my whole family.

A proper supper. Not just biscuit with milo. Or instant duck flavored noddle. Or cornflakes with milk.

Supper is suppose to be related with heavy, delicious and unhealthy. It is the best supper i ever had for months.

Everything is just so familiar and predictable. Mom still nag, dad still smoke, brother still cock a lot and being emo. I used to hope that I can get away from all these, but now I only hope they will stay forever.

And the freaking big fridge is really big, is bigger than my dormitory room in Sarawak. I can't wait to meet with my friends, play Futsal again and have more and more unhealthy supper haha.

No comments: