Thursday, December 18, 2008

Love that I hate you

Everyone must have some1 around them that they dislike and yet they have no choice but stuck with them?

We cannot choose our family member like how we do with friend. We can choose to hang out more with a friend that we fond of and stay away from individual that we dun enjoy being together with.

Sometime I just wan to tell my family member on thing that is seriously jeopardizing themselves, but is so much harder to so because I have to see them everyday, and thing can get really bad if they dun are offended by your remark.

But I just want to know that I do care about you, because I know that you are a really nice person but you can be even much better if you can work out with your flaw. Your flaw are actually the one that make yourself having a less joyful life, and it pains me to see that. And in return, you shall help me to deal with my flaw as well.

No comments: