Friday, December 26, 2008

why Civil Engineering?!?!

Civil Engineer
The branch of engineering concerned with the design and construction of such public works as dams or bridges.

Why not doctor?
Because I can't stand blood and I might not be able to refrain myself from harassing all the sexy nurse.

Why not businessman?
Because I m such an integrity and honest man, and to have a succesful business, that is a big NONO.

Why not accountant?
Because my brother is on the way to become 1, I just dun wan to draw comparison between sibling. :p

Why not lawyer?
When was the last time u saw a successful chinese lawyer walking down the street?

Why not working?
Too lazy and I dun wan to stop getting allowances from parents. Haha

So there you have it, I choose civil engineering because there are no better option for me. LOL

No comments: