Sunday, February 1, 2009

It was nice but obviously too short for a CNY break. All good thing has to come to an end but the same could not be apply for all the bad thing. Life is never fair I guess.

THING I DONE ON THIS SHORT BREAK

  • Played Blackjack and lost 150 bucks on In Between
  • Met and hang out with the one person whom visited my blog often and left most comment - Michelle
  • Met a lot of cousin (read the previous post for more of it)
  • Went sushi eating with an ex-crush, LOL
  • Watched 3 episode of Lost season 5 and now craving for more
  • Bought a huge Tote bag which Mommy commented it as girlish
  • Had tonnes of nice foods but only very few nice drink
It was hell lot of fun and sadly I didn't get to meet up with everyone like the ever-hot Cathy and LWL. Haha i purposely mentioned ur name here LWL, not sure u noticed anot.

Tata. And I will be back to KL around end of April.

No comments: