Thursday, February 26, 2009

Update on my life!

I'm done with all my mid term, hooray! Not that I have been stressing for any mid term, but is always feel good to be done with assessment and some time to chill and get stoned.

BTW, since LWL mentioned about my favorite band, check out The Script. They are pleasantly sweet and easy on the ear.

I have been too lazy for too long, I think i should really buckle up before I regret soon. But is always easier to say than to do. I m a man with no perseverance and easily affected by circumstances.

Okay, i think I will stop being somber now.

Move on to something cheerful, the air ticket is getting really cheap nowadays. So much so that I wish I have 4 days break a week then I can fly back to KL weekly. And I am able to control my diabolical urge of shopping for almost 3 weeks now, feel so proud of myself that I think I m going to give myself a hug and kiss.

Oh yeah, I'm feeling something from this gal. No, I think I feel that this gal is having thing with me. Lol, I admit that I m the biggest self-indulgent PERASAN freak, but at least I got feeling and not some cold-blooded killer right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hye brother!!
fallin in love dy arh? rmb to introduce ya~