Sunday, May 17, 2009

Art Of Living, LOL

Yeah, i just finished the 3 day breathing class.

Lol, you heard me alright, it is a breathing class. But i dun feel much different after going thro it, maybe i should just practice more and be patient. At least I didn't spend the last 3 days doing nothing but watching movie downloaded by my bro, right?

Oh, there were a few outing through out the week because of 2 group of friend from Kuching visited here, is a pretty hectic week but is a lot better than not having thing to do at all.

Hopefully, more event will occured so that I can blog about it, right now I just run out of thing to talk about.

P.S: I just saw Coldplay's FIX YOU mtv 10 minutes ago, it was really nice. Not that it is my first time seeing it, but is been a long while since the last time. Really love it. (Secretly, I was hoping that I can have my own concert,LOL)

No comments: