Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Nah, is your fault because you're not Barca.

Well, live football match was a big part of my life back then. I'm a Arsenal fans thro and thro. So it makes much sense that matches i watched involved the Gunners in action.

But due to the situation where I'm staying in my dormitory for the past 2 years, football match, followed the step of my cuteness, they are now thing of a past.

I missed the MU Arsenal champion league match, and to be honest, i'm relieved that i didn't have to watch thro giant TV screen showing how MU crushed Arsenal.

But i get to watch the Barcelona-Chelsea match, lol. And seriously, I lol-ed all the way till the final whistle blow. The match was not great, and I was only amused by all the bias remarks make by my companion. Right from the very first minute, they complain bout unfairness of the referee's decision.

Is just so EFF-ing hilarious watching and listening to 2 super slanted football fans making a point on fairness. A Barca player foul a player and they complain bout referee being too harsh, exactly same kind of foul commited by Chelsea resulting similiar punishment was echoed by voice of LENIENT.

Omgwtfbbq, I love football fanatic but hate all moisquito preying on me at McD.

Oh, one more thing: Better luck next season, Chelsea.

No comments: