Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Change of Status

I'm not going to make this a long winded post to mark my great come back to blogger space.

I wanna share some happy news but I didn't wanna do it on FB because..... Well, I just didn't want everyone to know.

So I share it here to whoever that free bored care enuff bout me and read this.

I'm in a relationship. Not with a rich, drop dead gorgeous model with killer curves. But just a person that makes me feel appreciated most of the time and makes me want to improve myself for her.

Not going to have a narrative description of the whole thing or on any imaginary future big plan since is still in the early stage. Like a new born, is very fragile and delicate. Don't want to jinx it up for us.

Anyway, I'm not going to cut down any of my hang out time with my group of buddy from all around, no worries bout that. I'm still up for pints night, karaoke session, just that you'll be seeing me with a certain degree of happiness glow. (:

3 comments:

Ah-Meowww said...

=) 只是想留个脚印,见证你'发光‘的开始

敏感的思考者 said...

还是可以喝喝啤酒,那天不见任何星星

Anonymous said...

live173live173live173live173live173live173live173live173live173live173