Tuesday, March 20, 2007

I Love Teaching!

OK, maybe you guys think that the title is not right so I'm gonna say it loud again : I LOVE TEACHING!!! My friends from all over the place couldn't believe when i first told them i m teaching. They all get so worried and say that I might be the worst teacher ever, haha take back all ur harsh remarks because I think that I did fairly well as a teacher.


So far I have not receive complaint, and i have not been getting any hate letters( no luck with love letter as well =p). The only thing that i think i failed is not socialize with other teachers. I guess maybe is all of the teacher is married and the topic they mostly talk about is family stuff.


Now everyday after school students from a bus that pass by my house will start shouting "Ye Lao Shi" crazily. (so much for staying in a corner house by the road) Haha so i just have to raise my hand and wave with them in reply. I blushed sometime when some other people looking at me with one kind of look haha. But nonetheless i LOVE TEACHING!!!!!!

No comments: