Saturday, March 31, 2007

No Futsal For Me!

Today is gonna be remembered as the saddest day of my life, becoz I didn't get to play Futsal with my friends. I noe this may sounds stupid, but being a poor, ugly and sick bastard, weekend futsal is the only thing i look forward in my life. For the past few months, i live my Monday waiting for Tuesday to arrive, and so on till Saturday is here when I can play Futsal.

Being a big mouth all the time, my friend couldn't wait to get their revenge by telling me how fun is the session without me and so so so...... To top up with this, my favorite team- Arsenal was thrashed by Liverpool. So much for the Gunners, now they have to live with the name Gooners, at least till they beat Liverpool again.

Well at least, Mun Peng is willing to accompany me and we went to Petaling Street for Hokkien Mee after the disappointed match just to make things up for me. Yawn, maybe Mun Peng should get a gf instead of being with a loser like me haha... SO LONG FOR NOW!!!

No comments: