Thursday, March 8, 2007

So Cute! So Adorable! Wait!!!! Am I Slowly Turning into A Pedophile?

Oh my god, is been 2 whole week since i last post anything on my blog. People might start thinking : this is the Kah Ming i noes for years, lazy and no perseverance at all. I admit i was quite lazy but hey wat the heck, i m starting to write 1 now.

I started to teach in afternoon session 2 weeks ago which if you guys can back track: just right after Muse's Concert. There is only standard 1&2 in the afternoon session so the teacher teaching in afternoon session significantly decreased a lot compared to those in the morning. Is a good thing though, because less teacher will be taking leave and i can have more of the free periods instead of going in to the class and replace those teacher hu is absent.

The first class i went into was a standard 1 class which by far 1 of my favorite class. Maybe is becoz i teach them for 14 periods per week where the rest i only spend maximum 4 periods with them. They are kinda shocked when i walk into the class room, thinking hu is this good looking teacher is(haha, in my dream). They somehow stuck and dunno how to greet me. It turn out that i have the same surname just as the previous teacher( i m Yap btw). Haha they don have to remember another teacher's surname after all.

As my teaching continue towards the 2 weeks, I started to pay attention to some of the student in the class. Some of them really are so cute and adorable that makes you have the urge to start having kids now. 1 of the cute student was sitting right in front of my table and she is already one of my favorite. Partly becoz she is cute and also she is hardworking and not annoying. Of coz she is not the only 1 that i pay attention to, there is also this small lil gal hu walk up to me and ask me for help everytime i gave the class some homework.
She came into the class today with a side of hair flying around becoz the hairband she have just drop off. She walk up to me and ask me to help her with it, I was like WTF? i never have long hair b4 so how can i help her. haha well she spend the next half period trying to ask her fren to tie it right for her, and i was laughing all the time(of coz inside my heart).

I really enjoy teaching afternoon session, they are easier to teach and follow instruction without much scolding needed(well, some of them really make me wan to kill myself instead of scolding becoz they are just so angelic innocent looking). And you will always be greeted by the student no matter where you are. Haha BA BA BA LA BA, im loving it.

But lets pray that i dun out to be a pedophile which i always wish i will never be. I think i just enjoying looking at cute cute innocent student, so any1 of you start to feel that i have turn to the darkside please kill me b4 i did something really bad.

No comments: