Monday, February 26, 2007

MUSE BLOWN ME AWAY


YAHOO, Muse concert is the real deal. I been there, seen it and now blog about it. Me and my frens bought the closest ticket to the stage just to see how Matt and his fren played. We reach there around 6 thinking that we might get a better seat being the early birds but they only open the gate around 7.10 haha. But in the end I won't complaint bout the position of us from the stage.

I did expected the concert will start slightly late because these things happen but I guess I get so excited that every minute of waiting feel like hours. My friend even asking for the time every 5 minutes. Relax ya bro. I must say the atmosphere was so exciting and every1 seems to be sweating. But hu will not be when there are around 700 people in a space of a basketball court.


Then, I can clearly see Matt coming out from the backstage with a red jumper on and playing that familiar Knights Of Cydonia intro. Finally, all the waiting has come to an end. Every1 around me start to jump and push every1 infront of them going forward. Before the first song ended, i found myself all alone separated from my fren due to the people around me pushing here and there haha. But i guess that is something u expected when u r watching a rock concert. Especially a very good one.


I enjoyed through out the whole concert, i can see people grooving , the hand waving with flashed from camera. The only thing that i didn't like it at all was the smoking of some uncivilized people around the place. I mean people are trying hard to breath there, and the last thing we want is some smelly unhealthy smoke puffing around us.

Overall i gave the concert a 9 out of 10 because Matt never toss his guitar to me. Haha lets hope for the better of fans over here , more organizer can bring in rock band to have their concert over here.

No comments: