Thursday, February 15, 2007

I thought I Will Never Be Sad







CNY is just 2 days away and all school will be enjoying a 9 days holiday starting from tomorrow onward except for some Help Institute student haha. It will be my last day teaching in the morning session as well, even though i already knew it since the first day but I still can't believe this is it.

I enter the class and look at everyone, my class has never been the most beloved class or smartest class but then it is my class so i just gotta love them. One of them gave me some pineapple tart baked by her mom a few days back, and it really taste wonderful, my youngest bro end up finishing at least half of it haha. I decided not to do any teaching today and just joke with them while play some games together.

As always, I pick up the bad habit of nagging them. I told them that they might not get best result but is the effort that counts and they should never give up. And here I put out all picture of the student cept for 1... sorry i miss you out.
I'm sorry if the photo is blurry becoz I finish taking all the picture in less than 5 minutes, just like how Muse's song Time Is Running Out, so I have to take it in 1 shot.

No comments: