Friday, February 2, 2007

Start Making Decision Now

Hey, sorry for not posting any entry for the past 2 days. I know how bad you all must be starving for my blog(haha, now i start talking like some mad ego). I always wanted to change my bad habit of procrastinate and inability to make decision, but fail to find the right method. So when I finally wanted to start blogging, I decided to update it as much as possible.

Is been like so long since I finish my last exam paper, and I still can't decide what should I take when I'm applying for local University. I hate it when people ask for my opinion and I answered everything with not bad. I dislike it when I can't decide where to have my dinner. I wasted lots of chance in my life becoz I just can't make the decision.

I think I should really start making decision first then to worry later and not the other way round. I know how sucks it is to be sitting there and start regretting over something that you were give the chance to change it. So now I urged all of my friend out there to start making decision now, you don't have to be the second KahMing to learn this lesson.

Thanks for being a good listener, more like good reader. PeAcE!

No comments: