Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Finally I Did It !?!

Good news to anyone of you that have be waiting for weeks to hear that I caned my student. So I'm telling you now, I did it today. Guess how many students i whipped? One? Five? Ten? No, no, is 17 of them. 34 of them turn out today and I have to cane half of them. Y? You may ask, but I was really pissed by them.

I gave them a whole week to study the words for spelling(which of coz in chinese) but some of them score nothing more than 3 out of 10. Was I being too harsh? No. Was the task a bit too difficult? No. Were they just being stupid? No. They are just lazy and think that I will never punish them. Furthermore, they spoil my suppose to be pleasant 2 free periods and I have to mark some of the worst stuff in the world---- spelling from a bunch of lazy ass.

As soon as my next class with them, I was there before the previous teacher step out of the class. I summon the monitor and he went to borrow a cane from the next class teacher( yeah, I still dun have my own cane/stick/hammer/rifle/watever that used to punish evil being). I think I whipped them a bit too soft this time, but I wanted them to know that I punish is becoz I m angry not that I wanted them to feel the pain.

To my surprise, the gals were not that worried with the caning. But some of the most mischievous boys were too afraid to hold their hand straight up. I guess I just have to buy a cane real soon, one that really suit my hand.

No comments: