Monday, January 29, 2007

Appearances Can Be Deceiving

HAHA I know most of you already heard this phrase like thousand years ago, but how many of you actually remember it and remind yourself when a drop dead gorgeous girl wearing skimpy clothes trying to sell you something from undisclosed sources?

And today I was taught by some standard 3 student in my class about not to judge a book by its cover. There is this lil boy in the class so small sized that it makes my youngest brother looks like some giant standing beside him. Well, as normal as any human beings I try to be very nice with him because he is so adorable( Yao Ming, standing tall doesn't do you any good!) and make you want to protect him.

For the first 2 days, he has been complaining bout stomach ache, the third day he went home earlier after vomiting. He came back to school on Thursday but vomit again on the next day. So every time he came out and told me bout how sick he is, I really have to entertain him because he really do looks like suffering.

But then he started to act differently today when he for once he don feel sick at all. He start walking around the class doing monkey face all over the place. Even when I punish him to stand with his hand pulling his ear, he still can move around behind my back. Haha so in the end I have to make him to stand on a chair. I told him if he can move the chair while standing on it, I let him be the teacher instead. Am I evil?

Even the art teacher scolded the so innocent looking boy. So i guess i can stop feeling bad now muahahaha. I hope that I don have to start caning so soon.

No comments: