Sunday, January 28, 2007

I Need Motivation! We need Inspiration!

Yahoo, is been so long since i last slept till 9 in the morning. I'm not bulling but I will wake up automatically around 8 0 clock.

Me and my brother together with Eong Xien and Ching Xiong formed a band that we currently named The Dawn. Back then, we were just some Blink 182 wannabes and can't even play complicated song. I just want to say : You guys have improved throughout the years and thanks for staying together and never walk away whenever I sing so badly( which happen most of the time).

Today's jamming session doesn't go that well because we are kinda exhausted and was still too full with the McD's burger. So we decided to try writing our own song. We play a few chords and sing a few line but got stuck here and there. Haha seriously i think we need some motivation here! Anyone please give us something to write about! Anything will do.

Here is something I write just a while ago, still figuring the best way to sing it out right:

Now I don’t know who to trust anymore
Because the only one I ever trust betrayed me
And it pain me so much when I look into her eye
Only to see some other guy in her sight

Ok, i make this entry as the shortest one. Bye bye and take cares.

No comments: