Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Politician No Entry! But Why?

Most of you might start to wonder, how come I pick such a weird name as the blog title? Because I decided to speak whatever that is in my mind, and I do have 1 healthy mind k. The entries you read here might be offensive to some individual(actually only politician ).

To me the biggest liar in the world are politician. They talk the talk but never walk the walk. They say they represent the public, but do they share same view as us on our problem? Do they think of how the poor going on their daily life while they sit under some air-conditioned room? I have no doubt that we will only see them walking in some morning market shaking our filthy hand only when the election is around the corner.

Think I'm bulling? Think of the last time the road outside your house was resurfaced, was it the time when they need yours( maybe ur parents) vote? OF COZ, there are some exception, but how much difference will it make? Will you put urself in risk to fight for the right of some people u barely knows against your whole party? Hey, you forgotten the good old saying: IF YOU CAN'T BEAT THEM, JOIN THEM!

So I'm telling you this: Dun flame me because of wat i wrote, but because of wat i have not mentioned when every1 can see it.

I really wish that any1 of you that come across this page can leave a comment bout this topic! Hey, is your future that I m talking about!

1 comment:

Xien said...

It's only before election that politicians step up to the press and giving the 'rakyat' a list of hopeful promises, and then forgetting it after the election. Rising crime rates, inflation, higher standard of living etc and then there are those stupid decisions made by the garmen. It seems that to be a successful politician you have to be able to tell lies, have a thick face and be irresponsible about your job.