Saturday, February 10, 2007

Valentine Is Round The Corner

I have been missing 2 session of the weekly futsal session with all my mates due to replacement class for the CNY holiday. So I was really looking forward to it when I finally get to play it yesterday. I know I was never a good player but then I really sucks yesterday, I can't even pass the ball to the direction I intended to.

After 2 hours of frustration and not so much of sweating, I went to pick up my friend(Dennis) together with his gf and we went to lunch. As I was eating, I can't help but to look at them as they look very much in love and happy. Dennis give me those kind of look telling me: Go get yourself a gf and stop looking at us. But then he dun seems to understand that not every1 look at love the same way. I m trying my best not to sound sour grape.

I got friend that dun wan to commit in a relationship because he dun wan to spend extra. There is another type of people that always waiting for their dream gal to appear . But I believe that if a gal is so pretty, so rich, so nice and polite, and still available, will you be that lucky to have her? Last but not least, there is those bunch of people that is afraid of commitment, they have been living their life freely, no schedule needed and the thought of stuck with a person for most of their time really scare the hell out of them.

Valentine is round the corner, wise man with gf will try to impress them by showering them with love. Stupid man with gf will pay 3/4 times of the normal price for bouquet of roses and dine in some fancy restaurant. Wise man with no gf will call his friend and have a lil gathering, Stupid man with no gf will start blogging and try to crap all the time.

HAPPY VALENTINE TO EVERYONE OUT THERE!!!!!

No comments: