Thursday, February 22, 2007

CNY = ang pow= MONEY!?!?!?!

IS the time that any young kids really looking forward. You get to eat all kind of sweet food, all the carbonated drinks and still get ang pow for it. What more can you ask for? Throw in school holidays, wearing pretty new clothes, the only better place can be is to celebrate it with Paris Hilton(maybe just me).

I used to be really excited bout it, but now the spirit kinda die. At least not instantly, but gradually i m losing the mood. But hey i grow up in some other way, I dun get upset when I get BIG ang pow with lil money in it. I won't be swearing when I start losing money while playing cards with frens and family. I see CNY as a time to visit frens u dun meet often, check out their newly bought house, or play with the lil kids hu is now almost taller than you( i noe i m short ).

Dun get me wrong, I still love CNY and i will love it when i reach 60. I hope that every1 that is celebrating CNY now will have a even better life for the rest of days in the year. Next best thing to happen -------- MUSE concert.

No comments: