Sunday, April 1, 2007

April Fool

April Fool has always been the lamest day in my calendar because most of the tricks they play is just too naive and stupid. It makes me kinda wonder how come people is still celebrating April Fool like they have not done enough stupid things in their life.

My brother was asked to join his friends for a movie, and is so nice of him inviting me along. I went along since I have nothing to do through out the days. That movie was suppose to be some horror flick directed by some famous name who previously did some amazing horror movies. Being a coward, I always hated watching horror movie, but that show didn't scared me for a bit at all. Imagine u going to some naked beach only to see that 99% of the gals there cover themselves with 2 towels. Same thing bout that movie as well, the ghost look so much friendlier than nun in church.

I came out of the cinema with a big L hanging on my head, this is what my brother remark for that movie : U thought ghost rider sucks? Think again, watch this show and I will not doubt that u think ghost rider is awesome.

Haha so this April Fool, no 1 trick me but I went to watch the lamest movie and thinking i m actually the joke haha.

No comments: