Wednesday, April 18, 2007

We pay toll like hell and still have to face Flash Flood!

After cutting my hair because I just can't stand the heat on Sunday, the last thing I wan is to feel hot anymore. And God was really generous when comes to granting my wish, He give me heavy rain. So when it started to rain again yesterday when I was relaxing in the school office, I thought once again I dun have to sweat anymore. Things get better when the admin announce school will finish earlier so that those hu take bus home can go back home earlier.

Just as I thought things will cannot get better, it took a turn into something bad. I was caught in a traffic jam because the road under the flyover is flooded and no car can pass through. Being quite smart( haha,yeah i really mean it..... smart) I decided to take a detour and took another route. After paying for 2 different tolls(50 sens and 1.30) i m so glad that i m so close to getting home. I was 200 meter away from my house when i was once again caught in another traffic jam again. Damn the Flash Flood, but more so damn those developer and those highway building company who can't do their job nicely. We pay so much for the toll and they can't even come out with a better drainage system. Talk about day light robbery.

Stop talking about building bigger road and start planning to have a bigger "longkang". SCUMBAG!!!


This road has never jam in 10 years of my life staying here. But hey there is always a first.

No comments: