Saturday, April 14, 2007

Damn, I could have kill someone

I decided to quickly write down how I felt right after the futsal games, is 2.30 now and I just took a very nice bath to calm myself down. Saturday was always my favorite day after Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday and Friday(all the week days is nice becoz I m surrounded by 45 lil angels) becoz i get to play Futsal with my friends.

I knew I was,I m ,I will always be the so-so player in the game but I always enjoyed it even if I'm playing the minor role in the team. But I think I have one of the worst game in my life today and I can start feeling some frustration in myself. And as the clock ticks, that sense of frustration just grew stronger and stronger. I finally can't take it anymore so I just use the ball and kick in the direction of an opponent. He give me the looks of WTF and I just yelled something that I can't even remember now.

!!!!!! I thought being a teacher in the primary school have trained me to have better control of my emotion and not to show my tantrum easily. But how badly wrong was I? Somehow it just struck my head and remind me that I have never been able to control myself. I have no EQ at all(and my IQ is really low too). I always think that killing the source is the fastest way to end a problem. And tonight I'm closest to the thought of killing some1. If I have hold a gun and not a football, I will be rightly sobbing behind the steel bar now.

So here upon I urge every1 of u to help me change the evil side of me, whenever u sense that I'm behaving angrily please pour a cup of teh ice on me. Thanks

No comments: