Sunday, April 8, 2007

Oasis and Coldplay Week

Woohoo finally I am kapping(jamming but we call it kap instead) with all member of the Dwn. Haha under the idea of the very intelligent but not so good looking singer(me la, hu else) we now have our kapping session playing song that we previously choose a theme for. To make it easy, Oasis and Coldplay Week means we play Oasis and Coldplay's song only.

To whoever that is reading my blog(though not many of them), i m hoping u can drop by and pay us a visit because I always want to show off to my friend haha, just joking I wish u will drop by and tell us how well/bad we played and give suggestion on where to improve. And yeah, we are looking for a female vocalist, as long as don't sing as bad as me then u can leave a msg and tell me if u r interested.

By the way, did I mention that we are actually itching to perform too, but don seems to have the luck or the right connection to find 1. So any of u hu is getting married, having birthday bash, anniversary, class gathering, divorce(lol, look on the bright side, u finally don have to stay with that jerk anymore) and want to listen to some band playing, plz tell us hahahaha.....

Okay la, gtg now.

No comments: