Thursday, November 29, 2007

I don't want to be everybody, I want to be somebody

Guess some of you might even start calling me nobody when you read my entry's title.

That is the real reason I feel so moody, I want to be someone special yet I am not capable of doing special things. I dun think i wan to be like Hiro Nakamura in Heroes that kind of special. I wan a lil bit normal type of special or was it special type of normal?

Neway, i think i just found my special ability, I can totally crap non-stop, talking nonsense for full 2 hours and still feel good about it. You must be special to be able to do this kind of act.

And i have to say thanks to all my mates who has been very polite and bear with this super natural ability of mine and never get angry or pissed with it ( well, some did actually but in the end u still come back for more haha)

No comments: