Saturday, November 17, 2007

Woohoo! Final is all over!

Yeah! Time really fly past! My first semester at Unimas is finally over.

My final was not as tough as I initially thought it will be. But as always there is still plenty room for improvements. There are time where I know i can do better if i just pay more effort into my studies.

Yet what done is done and we should never regret. Now that I have a long holiday, I'm starting to feel bored. So i decided to come up with a list on what can I do during this 7 weeks long holiday.

The Too Much Time To Do So Little Thing List
  1. Improve my guitar playing ( i dun wan to stuck in playing rhythm part only)
  2. Get a part time job ( i m so broke now)
  3. 24 7 K session ( only if i have the money)
  4. Have Kit Kat for breakfast, lunch, dinner and even supper
  5. Listen to Dennis sobbing about his relationship not going well ( and wonder should i really get involve)

No comments: