Monday, January 7, 2008

Of Rain and TVB series

Yeah, finally I’m back at Kuching once again. (On second thought, I dun think I should be so excited about it.)

Rain just can’t stop pouring around here. Not that Korean singer la, real rain that will soak you and make your laundry take forever to dry off. And being wise like I have always been, I decided not to wash my cloths and just piled them up till one big sunny day then maybe I will wash them.

I have to wear jacket when I sleep these nights because it is so freaking cold and did I mention that I don’t have a freaking blanket?

Luckily is not all bad news for me here, I m entertained by dozens of series from my friends. TVB series mostly. LOL and I still have quite a few of Japanese series hidden somewhere in my laptop.

Finally I decided to take some picture of my dorm using my roommate’s new SE K850. I know that you guys are not used to seeing that many picture in my entry but hey is new year ma, so here something for a change.


The long haunting corridor that leads to somewhere.

The window on the right is my room.


The small kitchen. A section of the house with a washing basin.

Housemate playing CS. Doing revision.

Camwhore. :p


No comments: