Saturday, May 24, 2008

Arggghhhhhhh

We normally shouted Arggghhhh in 2 situation:

  • When we actually feeling pain
  • When we are frustrated and going berserk seems to be the right thing to do at that moment


Today was suppose to go down as the day I have some of my best Futsal moment but it was spoiled. Spoil by my own stupidity, my wrong judgment at that split second.

I was trying to avoid the tackle from Big-Size-Yet-Agile Jason AKA FeiYan. I dodged him by jumping myself up into the air, BRAVO!

Not quiet, I landed heavily with wrong positioning of my leg and hurts my ankle in that split second. That was the moment i screamed: Arggghhhhh and rolled for 50 yards on the floor. (wei, the whole court is less than 40 yards leh)

That Not-Happy-Becoz-I-Dodged-His-Tackle FeiYan thought i was diving and asked: 你是真的受伤还是假的? (wooi, u crazy ya? i oledi pass thro u still dive for wat?)


That is chinese herb medicine, not blood ok?


Yesterday, I screamed "Arggghhhhhh" like caveman who found out his wife is cheating behind him in his very own home (or cave)

BECAUSE my Dynamics didn't score A.
I even scream now when i m typing this out. Arggghhhhhhhh

I better just rolled over and die now.

No comments: