Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Thanks A Lot

I'm not sure why I bring this up, but I feel like thanking a few people right now. Maybe I have just suddenly turn into such a nice person or maybe i m just on the brink of going crazy, but whatever it is, these few individual does help me a lot.

Shirley - The seem younger but actually much elder senior of mine.

For lending me books and treating me when i actually scammed her to do so. (she know I'm a bastard and she still treat me anyway.)
And of course for your caring, most importantly the cough syrup that you gave me.
Thanks a lot. Siao Wei.


Sing Hui - The so called best friend of mine but actually........

For driving me to the class and doing quite a good job in our group assignment. ( it could be better though, but this is not the right time to complaint, haha)
Ohh, and thank you for bringing us to the delicious Pizza Hut and another not so nice pizza shop.

Jason - My roommate that steal my Kolot me and my kills in Dota

(Basically, you are here because it will be inappropriate if i leave you out.)
It was a joke, okay? I couldn't ask for a better roomie because you are the only 1 hu doesn't get angry and always gave the right respond to my jokes be it funny or not. But i do hope that you can drive a little bit more careful, for the safety of yours and the public.

Rachel - The pretty one hu need a bit more versatile in dressing

I might called you dumb and laugh at you all the time but i actually admire you for being so easy going and kind hearted. You are so much more than you actually think you are.

Thanks for being my ear and listen to me whining about my life.

Nick - The suddenly become my friend

It is kinda weird but you are the 1 hu show me socializing is fun. I actually wanted to make new friends now.
(But I will not bear with you complaining bout my blog background okay? i Love it alot.)

Khang Yee - IT seems that you are my only friend in the course

Well, for the above statement, you oledi earn the rights to be in the list. Hahaha

1 comment:

Nikk Adam said...

hey there~ haha okay thank you for changing it to nick. it might sound like a small thing to others but it's a huge issue to me, as i have been living for the past 23 years and keep on repeating the words 'no, i'm NOT from kelantan' for a gazillion time.. haha.. by the way my real name is nikk and it really originates from nicholas, latin for 'victory'. oh, and thanks for being a good friend too..