Sunday, May 11, 2008

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

As the title goes, is Mother's day and here I am sincerely wishing all mother to have a wonderful day.


Honestly speaking, I don't like mother's day for a bit. Not because I hate my mom, but because of not knowing what to get her for this so-called "special occasion". I'm not sure with other mother around, but my mother is those kind of person who look at price before beauty and coolness. If i get her something expensive that even my-hard-to-please-father think is awesome, she will still go berserk and scream the same old line whenever i spend money a little bit unwisely:

"You are not working, so you are not earning. Why do you spend so much money on something so unnecessary? I will rather you save those money up!"


But i think i did pretty well this year, I managed to gave her the best present she ever have. I think i pissed her off a lot less this year, haha how can a mother get a better gift than this? I didn't actually intent to gave her such present at all, but since i m staying at Sarawak for most of the time, so she will no longer be able to lectured me that frequent anymore. Haha

As much as I like the present, I did bought her lipsticks. And thank god, she love the color.

P.S: Never buy lipstick for your mom, if you mom are conservative and hates looking younger than her age do. (okok, this is just a joke)


HAPPY MOTHER DAY AGAIN!

No comments: