Friday, September 5, 2008

5 Most played songs this week on your playlist

U can tell that I'm totally out of things to do with my life to the extent of coming with stupid tag like this.

I tag every1 hu come across this post and have his/her own blog.

Is really simple, just list 5 most played songs for the last 7 seven days and give a reason (if any) for it to be played so frequent.

This is mine:
1. U2 - Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
-Because it is the first few song in the new play list I have, so it is played more than any others.

2. Jet- Move On
- My stupid music player just keep repeating picking this song. I got 40 songs in the lists but this song played 3 times more than any other songs. Maybe something is telling me to Move On?!?!?!

3. The Killers - All These Things I've Done
- Used to be playing in my car for 24/7 then i lost the CD, downloaded it few days ago and never stop playing it since then. (How can you not like " I got the soul but I'm not a Soldier"

4. One Republic - Say (All I Need)
- Just love the falsetto so much and the radio is spamming it as well, so can't help but to follow and pretend that I m just good as singing those high notes.

5. The Killers - When You Were Young
- I love this song so much too, yeah i noe i m outdated and all but why some people listen to Stairway to Heaven everytime like the first time they did?
I even used it as my alarm tone. Sorry, room mate. Haha

No comments: