Monday, September 29, 2008

100

It take me quite sometime to think of what to add in to make this entry more flamboyance because this is the 100th post.

Woohoo the big ten-o!

Yeah yeah, some of you (well,i hope there are more than just my family and my brothers, oh shit, my brothers is part of my family) might feel that 100th post is nothing given the time this blog has been around. My first post was back in 31 of January 2007. But anyone hu actually read my blog must have noticed that I m a person hu favor quality to quantity (at least, i would like to think so myself, LOL)

I started blogging out of fun and curiosity, i will not go to the extent of saying that i can't live without blogging but I actually enjoyed doing it. I might not be doing a lot of it but I make sure I dun post crap.

I hope you will continue to support me, both morally and physically and financially as well. (BTW, ah mi i m broke, too much shopping i must admit)

I just watched Die Hard and Die Hard 2, it is pretty good, plain simple with no trying to outsmart or confusing plot.

No comments: