Friday, September 19, 2008

Officially 2 months - 1 day

was suppose to post this yesterday to mark that it was exactly 2months from 19th November 2008, the day i m flying back to west malaysia.

Yeah, so now that i posted it late, it become 2 months - 1 day la. (duh)

For some reason that i m not willing to speak here, i miss my family a lot. i think of the total 3 semester i spend here, this time is the 1 I miss all those familiar things and faces the most. That maybe the reason I actually requested my brother to send me some mooncakes( it was really nice, i like how all of it is not too sweet, thanks bro.)

I m working on an explanation essay, so mahuan you know, as if not troublesome enough to list down all the references, we still have to photocopy the damn page to prove. some of the book we used are 600/700 pages thick and weight more than my brother-soo ming.

I m reading e-book on something that i should have learned given that I love the internet so much.

No comments: