Friday, October 3, 2008

Break

The one week Raya break is almost over, classes will be as usual come this Monday.

Went for house visiting on the third day of Raya (Friday), had tonnes of layer cakes and a very nice beef dish. Every1 is all dressed up and look their best except for me. (i wore a shorts, but is a really nice pair of shorts and is not cheap, FYI)

Didn't do much through out the whole break, at times felt very very bored, but isn't the point of having a break is to relax and take everything slowly?

Joined a 3 days church camp and actually put me into a lot of thinking. Make a few big decision that moment. One of it is to pick up cooking, I want to learn to cook for myself and people around me. I m going to the person who I used to complaint alot bout her cooking (my mom la, hu else?) to actually teach me. But i can't stand the smell of fish, anyone can teach me how to overcome this hurdle?!? XD

P.S: Really like the blogs' skin. No more looking broken.

No comments: