Saturday, October 4, 2008

BFF?!?!

I only know that BFF stands for Best Friend Forever this morning.

Previously i thought BFF is BEST FEMALE FRIEND.

Or Best Friend's Friend (yeah, I know that's lame)

But worst of all, at one point I actually thought it might be Boy Friend's Friend.


Back to what I intend to talk about, I realized that I never actually had a best friend before. I dun feel sad and is not pathetic btw, is the simple fact that I don't have a best friend.

Best Friend - The one friend who is closest to you. (this is from a lousy web dictionary)

I have a few friends that are close to me but I dun think any1 of them are more close to me than the rest, and I m a stupid person who think that best can only be 1. But it does make sense right? Best is suppose to be having the most positive qualities, so how can it be more than one for most?

I am a person who share most of my feeling and thoughts to anyone around that I am fond of. I think one can only befriend with another that he/she likes. So in my case, most of my friend will know what I m going thro in my mind. It doesn't feel like standing on the stage totally naked, it actually make me feel less stressed because I am able to share.

In my mind, friend are suppose to be someone that share a lot of commonality yet complete the lacking part of you. I'm blessed with very nice friends throughout my life, I may not have lots of friend but friends that I have around are superb and sometimes I feel that I don't deserved it at all. (lol, i know it sounds like the those break-up lines)

Once again, it is proven I'm having more of quality than just plain quantity in my life.

No comments: