Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Alone

When you are all by yourself, you feel alone.

But I feel alone even though I'm in a crowd. Is not like everyone ignored me, I am the one ignoring everybody.

Am i stuck up? Most probably.

Am i feeling sad? No.

Am i a weirdo? Yes, according to Michelle. (lol, we are both weirdo)

I dunno why am I blogging it now at 2.40am, maybe I m just too bored. Or i just doing my routine of sulking.

I watched Cashback yesterday. Ben, the protagonist set me thinking with this line:

MOST PEOPLE GO THROUGH THEIR WHOLE LIFE NOT KNOWING WHAT THEY WANT.

I m not a greedy person, I m happy so long as I lived till 65. So now that I m 21, I actually lived through 1/3 of my life now knowing what I WANT.

That is pathetic right?

I always joke to my friend that my dream is to have a dream someday in my life.

I dun really feel funny after everytime I said it. Haih........... Why am I still saying it then? And wouldn't it be better for me to look for my dream? I dunno.

No comments: