Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I'm Damn Lazy

Everyone know that I'm lazy.

In fact, I'm so lazy that sometime I simply lie on the bed and do nothing, not even sleeping, because sleeping means you need to concentrate to shut yourself off from the surrounding. But by doing nothing, I have nothing to do. (wtf?)

We are living in a world where people is putting too much on a piece of paper called CERT. There are quite a few course mate of mine, those who suppose to be excellent because they are academically splendid, actually disappointed me. I thought they can teach me how to be better, and all I have was disappointment with the education system of our country. (some might blame it on the family brought up XD)

This bunch of excellent academic achiever doesn't actually use common sense and logic thinking. Put them in a situation mentioned in the book before, they can handled all the problem fantastically. But once you come out with something slightly different from what the book taught, you will see a bunch of clown hopping around.

R you one of the academically-well-yet-no-common-sense retard?
You are one, if you answer yes to at least 3 of the questions below:

  1. You are happy when the question in examination is easier (not to your standard)?
  2. You spend 5 hours on how to make you assignment look different from the rest because you are afraid of being accused of plagiarization?
  3. You think assignment is god-sent and f**k the test?
  4. You think I'm hot? (lol, just to check whether you are reading anot)
  5. You never listen to people who score 3 grade lower than you?
  6. You never actually make decision on your own and you judge your decision by taking account of how many people are on your side?
There, I answer NO to everything except for the FOURTH. So i m not an academic-well-yet-no-common-sense retard, just a vain pot.

No comments: