Saturday, May 22, 2010

How many is too many?


Is no secret that I am a shopaholic. And is no secret that I love buying shoes.

Whether you call it sneaker or shoes or something else, you know I m talking bout the thing that you wear on to your feet.

Despite the fact that I own the most pair of shoes in my family, I still think is alright to get another pair or two, especially now there are so many awesome design out there.

Although, Nike has some really marvelous design but I m getting sick of seeing so many ticks whenever I go. I mean, is really pure madness to see so many pairs of Nike on the road.

My current love: A canvas shoes from Cotton On that I bought for 29.90. Lol

4 comments:

leah said...

the one in white look like kungfu show is nice. simple yet fashionable. ideal for any mix and match. i'm gona get myself one real soon

敏感的思考者 said...

ya lo, ya lo, I saw it once and really love it.

Anonymous said...

i think i will take pic of my shoes one day too~ lagi manyak if i would to include those i have in my IPGM 0.0

KMP said...

Your collection is bigger than mine, i thought mine was quite sizeable before i saw yours, lol.